ProBar is returnable within 30-days from the date of purchase for a refund. A refund of the purchase price (excluding shipping and handling charges) will be applied to the same credit card that was used for the original order. If your order was paid by check or money order, a refund check will be mailed to you. We do not offer cash refunds. All return shipping charges are the buyer's responsibility. After 30 days, items may not be returned for a refund or exchange.
* 90-days for any manufacturing defects or damages occurring during shipping originated from our warehouse/fulfillment center.
* Read user manual for proper use of the product. Any misuse or damage caused by improper use or uses outside of the product’s intended purpose will void the warranty.
* Contact us to get a return/exchange shipping label. Once you ship us the product back and we receive tracking confirmation, we will send a replacement product at no cost.
1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
What does the limited warranty cover and how long does it last?
ProBar Limited Warranty for Commercial or Household purposes.
This limited warranty covers defects in manufacturing and materials in your new ProBar product purchased through ProBar or an authorized re-seller.
Who does the limited warranty cover and how long does it last?
This limited warranty covers the original purchaser only and lasts for one year (“Warranty Period”), beginning from the purchase date.
What will ProBar do?
At its discretion, ProBar will repair or replace any defective ProBar covered by this limited warranty, or refund the purchase price to the original purchaser.
What does this limited warranty not cover?
The terms of this limited warranty provide the exclusive and sole remedy available to you. This limited warranty is limited as follows:
- This limited warranty only applies to authentic ProBar products.
- Consequential and incidental damages are not recoverable under this limited warranty. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so this limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
- This limited warranty does not cover any problems which result from accident, neglect, modification, impact damage, abuse or misuse of the product, lost merchandise, damage caused to products during shipping, normal wear and tear, indentations, scratches or surface damage, damage from the elements to include such exposure to variations in ambient environmental conditions (including, for example, changes in heat, humidity, or moisture, including water saturation) or product deterioration or variations in color or marking that are ordinarily expected based on ordinary use or develop over time because of natural processes such as exposure to sunlight. Do not leave products outside, as prolonged exposure to sun and rain will degrade them. Damage of this nature is NOT covered under warranty.
- The duration of ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR ANY WARRANTIES ALLEGED TO ARISE FROM COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, OR USAGE OF TRADE ARE RESTRICTED TO THE DURATION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
How Do You Get Service?
All returned items must be shipped back in “like new” condition and without any damage or signs of wear. Before returning, obtain a Return Authorization (RA) number by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Once the RA is sent by email, items must be received at the mailing address provided within 30 days of the RA number being issued.
We recommend returning your items using an insured, traceable shipping method. We are not responsible for items lost or damaged during the return shipping process, nor are we responsible for return postage. Original shipping charges are not refundable. Once your return has been received, inspected and processed, your refund or exchange will be processed immediately.
If your product is not covered under this limited warranty, it will be sent back to you. ProBar will pay the return shipping costs for all products that are covered under this limited warranty. Any products sent to ProBar without an RA number will be refused and returned to sender.