WE INVITE YOU TO BECOME A CERTIFIED PROBAR COURSE INSTRUCTOR OR MASTER TRAINER
If you’re as passionate as we are about helping others move better and perform better, we invite you to become a certified mobility trainer with ProBar.
We offer 4-hour mobility courses that teaches fitness professionals how to properly and effectively use ProBar with their clients to restore mobility, prevent injury and help them lead a more competitive, active lifestyle. Classes require a minimum of 8 people and are available all over the world.
On completion of this course, you'll have everything you need to
- Properly configure and use ProBar for personal use
- Effectively perform a movement screen to prioritize exercises.
- Effectively modify or progress the exercises for clients of all ability level.
- Demonstrate and teach ProBar exercises.
- Explain why ProBar is an effective and beneficial tool.
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS
Upon completion of the ProBar Foundations Course you'll receive electronic proof of attendance, which can be redeemed for CEC's from any of the following organizations:
- ACE 0.4
- AFAA 4.0
- NASM 0.4
- NSCA 0.4
- PTA Global 4.0